SCI/SCOPUS – International Conference on Interdisciplinary Studies in Education Research and Technology 2021 (ISERT 2021)
16-19 December 2021 | Dubai, UAE
This conference is concerned with the application of the latest interdisciplinary studies to all aspects of education, research and technology. The objectives of this conference are to explore the experimental, theoretical and scientific data analysis foundations of interdisciplinary studies. This conference provides the most beneficial platform to strengthen the interdisciplinary skills and opportunities with ideal flow of knowledge and information between industry, scientists, academia, researchers, educational administrators and policy makers.
This conference is concerned with theoretical modeling and scientific developments as well as applications of existing technology to new domains.
The themes for this conference will include (but are not limited to):
- Engineering and Technologies
- Sciences and General Studies
- Arts, Education and Humanities
- Computing and Informatics
- Administrative and Financial Development
- Law, Crime and Technology
- Architecture and Design
- Community and Social Studies
- Media and Culture Sciences
- Health and Human Development
- Food Science and Agriculture