INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES IN EDUCATION RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY 2023 (ISERT – 2023)
22-24 DECEMBER 2023 | DUBAI, UAE
This conference is concerned with the application of the latest interdisciplinary studies to all aspects of education, research, and technology. The objectives of this conference are to explore the experimental, theoretical, and scientific data analysis foundations of interdisciplinary studies. This conference provides the most beneficial platform to strengthen interdisciplinary skills and opportunities with an ideal flow of knowledge and information between industry, scientists, academia, researchers, educational administrators, and policymakers.
This conference is concerned with theoretical modeling, and scientific developments as well as applications of existing technology to new domains.
The themes for this conference will include (but are not limited to):
- Engineering and Technologies
- Sciences and General Studies
- Arts, Education, and Humanities
- Computing and Informatics
- Media and Culture Sciences
- Architecture and Design
- Administrative and Financial Development
- Food Science and Agriculture
- Community and Social Studies
- Law, Crime, and Technology