ONE DAY CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS
|Student||340 USD||370 USD|
|Speaker||350 USD||380 USD|
|Author||360 USD||390 USD|
|Non-Author||330 USD||360 USD|
FOUR DAYS CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS
|Student||525 USD||550 USD|
|Speaker||540 USD||570 USD|
|Author||560 USD||590 USD|
|Non-Author||500 USD||530 USD|
|Joint Registration* (Two Persons)||850 USD||900 USD|
|1-Day Conference Registration||275 USD|
|4-Days Conference Registration||425 USD|
* Joint Registration is not entitled for Two Authors.
The student rate applies to Bachelor/Master/Doctoral/Post-Doctoral degree students. Student’s applications must be accompanied by a signed letter from the student’s head of department/supervisor attesting to student status. Please send this by email to email@example.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances). Students failing to submit attested letter will be treated as standard author.
Notice to authors
- Multiple abstract submissions will be accepted, however, only one abstract per registration can be presented. If you have more than one abstract accepted, a co-author will need to register and present. Should another presenter not be able to attend, there will be an additional fee of 200 USD for presenting each additional abstract. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
- Authors also have the option to present their research at the conference without publishing their paper (Publishing is optional).
- Authors also have the option for absentia publication with a fee of 200 USD.
- It is mandatory for registrants to pay registration fee to complete their registrations.
- Presentation language must be English only.
- The best paper award will be presented in each session.
- Children under the age of 6 years will not be allowed to attend conference. And, children above 6 years old have to be registered under the registration category of Non-Author.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to conference sessions
- Full conference materials including access to conference proceedings online
- Buffet lunch on 1st and 2nd day of conference
- coffee break with snacks on 1st and 2nd day of conference
- Parking and WiFi facility at conference premises
- Welcome tea/coffee with cookies and cakes
- Exclusive tours (Dubai City Tour, Dubai Desert Safari Tour & Dubai Underwater Zoo Tour – only for Four days conference registrations)
- Publication in conference proceeding journal (AST/KEM/MSF/SSP/DDF/NHC)
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include VISA, accommodation, and travel expenses.
Payment for conference registrations can be made via Wire Transfer or UPI Payment Gateway.
To register for C3-2022, Click Here
To pay your conference registration fee, Click Here (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
Substitutions may be made at any time. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify immediately. Provided written notice is received by Thursday 15 September 2022, a full refund will be given less a 20% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Saturday 15 October 2022, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Saturday 15 October 2022, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event, Laescuela Education has the rights to cancel or postpone the conference. In case of cancellation of conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Laescuela Education shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Laescuela Education Conference Admissions policy – Click Here