ONE-DAY ORAL/POSTER CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS
|Student||270 USD (1000 AED)||280 USD (1030 AED)|
|Speaker||280 USD (1030 AED)||290 USD (1070 AED)|
|Author||290 USD (1070 AED)||300 USD (1110 AED)|
|Non-Author||260 USD (960 AED)||270 USD (1000 AED)|
THREE-DAYS ORAL/POSTER CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS
|Student||390 USD (1440 AED)||410 USD (1510 AED)|
|Speaker||400 USD (1470 AED)||420 USD (1550 AED)|
|Author||410 USD (1510 AED)||430 USD (1580 AED)|
|Non-Author||380 USD (1400 AED)||400 USD (1470 AED)|
|Joint Registration** (Two Persons)||700 USD (2580 AED)||730 USD (2690 AED)|
ONLINE PRESENTATION REGISTRATIONS
|Online Presentation Registration (Non-Student)||100 USD (370 AED)|
|Online Presentation Registration (Student)||75 USD (275 AED)|
* Early Bird Registrations include Complimentary Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Basic Ticket (Not applicable for Joint Registration category)
**Joint Registration is not entitled to Two Authors. It must include at least one Non-Author.
The student rate applies to Bachelor/Master/Doctoral/Post-Doctoral degree students. Students must send their identity card scanned copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and present the original ID card during the conference (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances). Students failing to submit their ID cards will be treated as standard authors.
Notice to authors
- Multiple abstract submissions will be accepted, however, only one abstract per registration can be presented. If you have more than one abstract accepted, a co-author will need to register and present. Should another presenter not be able to attend, there will be an additional fee of 100 USD for presenting each additional abstract. Please email email@example.com for further information (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
- Authors also have the option to present their research at the conference without publishing their paper (Publishing is optional).
- Authors have the option for absentia publication with a registration fee of 100 USD other than the publication fee of journal if applicable.
- Authors have the choice to present their research on Poster during Poster Session. Prior intimation is mandatory to organizers. Poster should be of dimension, width 1.5 ft and height 2 ft.
- It is mandatory for registrants to pay the registration fee to complete their registrations.
- The presentation language must be English only.
- The best paper/poster award will be presented in each session.
- Children under the age of 6 years will not be allowed to attend the conference. And, children above 6 years old have to be registered under the registration category of Non-Author.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to offline conference sessions
- Full conference materials including access to conference proceedings online
- Buffet lunch on 1st day of the conference
- Coffee breaks (2) with snacks on 1st day of the conference
- Wi-Fi facility at conference premises
- Exclusive tours (Dubai City Tour, Dubai Desert Safari Tour & Abu Dhabi City Tour – only for 3-days conference registrations)
- Complimentary Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Basic Ticket – only for Early Bird conference registrations***
- Publication in UGC Approved conference proceeding journal IJSRST
*** Not applicable for Joint Registration category
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include VISA, accommodation, and travel expenses.
Payment for conference registrations can be made via Wire Transfer or UPI Payment Gateway.
To register for ISERT-2023, Click Here
To pay your conference registration fee, Click Here (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
Substitutions may be made at any time. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify us immediately. Provided written notice is received by Monday 16 October 2023, a full refund will be given less a 20% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Wednesday 15 November 2023, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations canceled after Wednesday 15 November 2023, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event, Laescuela Education has the right to cancel or postpone the conference. In case of cancellation of conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Laescuela Education shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Laescuela Education Conference Admissions policy – Click Here