Oral Presentation Instructions
- Oral presentation PowerPoint slides are strictly limited to 8-10 in number, mentioning Introduction, Literature Review, Materials/Methods/Methodology, Results, Conclusions, and References, written in a precise and well-presented way.
- Authors must carry PowerPoint presentation slides in a USB or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Email Subject: PPT Slides for Reference ID: ISERT_2023_XXX) in advance, well before the conference day.
- Oral presentation timing is strictly limited to 10-15 minutes, including a question-answer session for each author.
Poster Presentation Instructions
- The poster dimension should be a maximum width of 1.5 ft and a height of 2 ft.
- Posters can be displayed throughout the whole conference program. It must be exhibited at the specified time mentioned in the program schedule.
- The poster presenter has to be with the poster at the specified time mentioned in the program schedule.
- The poster presenter has to bring their well-prepared poster on the conference day.
- The poster can be presented on the projector’s digital screen.